Sleeps 16: 6 Kings, 4 Twins
Sleeps up to 16
Full Spacious Kitchen:
- Gas range and oven
- Large double door refrigerator
- Kitchenaid Mixer
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Dining table and chairs accommodates 10
- Additional drop leaf table will accommodate 6 more
- Custom built cabinets
- Big decks on two sides of the home with chairs for lounging and gathering
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Picnic Tables
- Stocked trout pond
- Guests are invited to catch enough to have one fresh trout dinner
- Fire pit (please bring your own firewood)
Spacious vacation rental in Washington near Mt Rainier
A cook’s delight! The spacious kitchen will be enjoyed by all the “chefs” in your party. A center island serves as a work table where several cooks can prep at the same time.
The open floor plan is great for gathering and entertaining, not excluding the cooks from the party. In fact, you’ll probably have trouble kicking the non-cooks out of the kitchen. It is always the place to hang out.
The big kitchen is well equipped! You should find just about anything you might need.
BBQ Grill: Don’t forget the gas grill on the back porch for cooking you meats and vegetables.
This vacation rental in Washington State will accommodate up to 16 guests in 5 bedrooms.
The kitchen is well equipped to prepare meals for the group! BBQ on the back deck, or use the beautiful kitchen where an island makes it comfortable for several chefs to work together.