at Mount Rainier
Sleeps 4: Queen bedroom, King bedroom
Muir Cabin at Mount Rainier
- King bedroom
- 1 Queen bedroom
Full Compact Kitchen
- Gas range
- Full sized refrigerator
- Small dishwasher
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Dining table and chairs
- 2 comfy sofas
- Bent wood rocker
- Windows everywhere bringing the outdoors in and providing views of Copper Creek and the pristine forest from every room in the cabin.
- Beautiful gas fireplace with hand built stone hearth
- Large flat screen TV for movies (no television reception)
- 2 person tiled shower
- Heated tile floor
- Custom cabinets
Two acres and 750 feet of Copper Creek frontage.
Private hot tub in a gazebo with views of Copper Creek from the tub
- Big wrap around deck
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Picnic Table
- Seating area, right on the creek
- Fire pit
Washer | Dryer
Complimentary electric vehicle charge – NEMA 14-50
Muir Cabin at Mount Rainier is the BEST in the area. It is an absolutely beautiful new cabin on stunning acreage. There are no other buildings visible from Muir Cabin.
Muir Cabin at Mount Rainier is our most secluded cabin: Worlds away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Muir Cabin is located within a two-minute walk to Copper Creek Restaurant and a two-mile drive to the entrance to Mt Rainier National Park. Named in honor of naturalist John Muir, who was instrumental in the creation of Mt. Rainier National Park, this cabin is in a serene forest reminiscent of Muir Woods. It is a setting so lush and verdant you feel like you are in the National Park.
On the east bank of Copper Creek, this hidden gem enjoys total privacy. A big wrap around deck looks out on the lush forested property and Copper Creek. There are no other buildings in sight, and no road sounds. The soothing water sounds of Copper Creek lull you to sleep.