Sleeps 12: Queen bed, 2 King beds, 6 Twins
No parties, weddings, or events that involve additional day guests are allowed without prior approval from owners. Event fees will apply. Rental of additional cabins may be required. Please request a quote ahead of booking.
Copper Creek Lodge at Mt Rainier Sleeps 2 to 12
- King bedroom
- Queen Bedroom
- Loft bedroom with 1 king, 1 twin
- Loft area overlooking living room with 1 twin
- Sleeping porch with 4 twin beds
- Room for aerobed in the living room to accommodate 2 more
Large full kitchen
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Gas range
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Breakfast nook filled with the morning sun
Huge living room
- Two leather sofas
- Two story wood burning fireplace (some firewood provided) (additional available to purchase on front porch)
- Log dining table and chairs to seat 12
- Large flat screen TV for movies (No television reception)
- Bathroom with shower off king bedroom
- Hall bathroom with clawfoot tub
Private hot tub right out the door in log gazebo overlooking the creek
Private yard with access to Copper Creek
- Picnic table
- BBQ Grill, propane supplied
- A firepit in center yard can be enjoyed (when no burn bans are in place) Bring your own firewood, or arrange to purchase additional wook ahead of time
WiFi in the back bedroom and kitchen. WiFi in the area is not stable. It is usually good for checking email but not great for streaming movies or video calls.
Verizon cell service
Complimentary Electric Vehicle Charge Nema 14-50
Copper Creek Restaurant is walking distance from the Lodge. The food is delicious so don’t miss it. You can order frozen blackberry pies to bake in your cabin. If you order in advance they will be in your freezer waiting for you. Oh the smells!
Historic Copper Creek Lodge at Mt Rainier
Copper Creek Lodge at Mt Rainier was built in 1919 by George Cartier, a lumber baron from South Bend. It celebrated its 100th birthday in 1919. A wood fireplace with its hand built stone surround enhances your stay. Guests enjoy the time weathered logs of the home, the beauty of the evergreen forest, grassy open areas, trails on the backside of the property, Copper Creek frontage, and the quiet and peacefulness of being off the highway. Copper Creek Lodge at Mt Rainier is your connection to the past!
Four bedrooms accommodate guests staying at Copper Creek Lodge at Mt Rainier
1 King bedroom has an in room bathroom. A queen bedroom is right next to the hall bathroom. A king loft bedroom also has a single, and the sleeping porch has 4 singles. There is also a twin in the loft overlooking the living room.